The Didriksons Skip Kids Jacket is a thick padded jacket perfect for the wet weather this winter made from Galon fabric, with welded seams and STORMsystem technology making this completely wind and waterproof. It has reflective details on the sleeves, back, front and hood for total visibility making it fantastic for low light exploring. Reinforced areas mean that the skip is ready to take on the roughest days and featuring the extend size function, the sleeves can be extended by up to one size by unpicking the relevant inside seams so you know this jacket will last. An adjustable hem and elasticated sleeve ends mean that the cold winter winds can be kept at bay and with the detachable hood which has a playful transparent peak means there will be no keeping them indoors when the rain arrives.
- STORMsystem – 100% Waterproof and Windproof
- Waterproof to 8,000mm; Insulation 120g/m2 padding; Welded seams
- Adjustable hem and hood; Elasticated sleeve ends
- Detachable hood; Transparent hood peak
- Reflective details; Reinforced areas