The Dare2b Improv Ski Jacket is where the hard working kids improvise and mix total performance with clean easy to wear styling for winter conditions on or off the slopes. It uses tough wearing and stretchy ARED VO2 15,000 fabric with a DWR (Durable water-repellent) finish and sealed seams to keep them dry inside and out. The smooth liner is wadded with low bulk, high warmth fill and the underarms feature venting zips for welcome airflow on long runs. Other features include a quilted silhouette for that urban slopes look, a detachable snowskirt, adjustable cuffs and a reflective trim finish.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 15000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric; Durable water repellent finish
- Detachable hood with elastication; Articulated sleeve design; Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening
- 2 x lower zip pockets; 1 x ski pass zip pocket; Adjustable shockcord hem age 7+
- Quilted silhouette with high loft polyester insulation; Polyester lining with scrim back panel; Fixed snowskirt
- Internal MP3 music pocket (on ages 7 and above only); Internal mesh stow pocket; Reflective detail for enhanced visibility