Craghoppers fabuloustechnical-style microfleece that?s Duke of Edinburgh approved and makes an essential addition to any expedition pack. Craghoppers gorgeously soft microfleece fabric looks super-smart inbright colourways with a feature contrast zip and sporty elasticated binding to the fleece?s cuffs and hem. A handy cover-up on cooler evenings or round the camp fire!
Comfortable, agile and durable DofE approved clothing that incorporates stretch fabrics and innovative paneling.
Fabulous D of E approved technical-style microfleece makes an essential addition to any expedition pack. Thebright colourways feature contrast half-zip and stitching plus sporty elasticated binding to cuffs and hem.
- Available in ladies sizes 6, 8, 10 & 12 in colours Deep Azure, Light Teal and Bright Pink
- Half-Zip to neck
- Elasticated binding at cuffs and hem
- 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award Recommended and Approved Kit
- Warm:- Lightweight insulating layer that retains bodyheat
- Lightweight:- Feather lightweight effiecient fabric and slimmed down construction to make travelling easy
- Wash and Wear:-?‚ Pack less, wear more, easy care, quick rinse, quick drying fabric without any need for ironing