The Dare2b Obverse Junior Pro Kids Ski Jacket delivers top class real all-weather protection on the slopes. It features built in breathable and waterproof ARED VO2 20,000 coated fabric with fully sealed seams and packed with high warmth insulation. Articulated sleeves couples with four-way stretch fabric to give them total freedom of active movement and both the hood, and snowskirt zip-off for added versatility. Other features include cooling pit-zips, inner stretch cuffs to keep the powder out and an internal goggle stash.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric; Durable water repellent finish; Taped seams
- Detachable hood with elastication; Underarm ventilation zips; Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening; Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 2 x lower zip pockets; 1 x ski pass zip pocket; Adjustable shockcord hem age 7+
- High loft polyester insulation; Part polyester/ part warm touch scrim lining; Detachable snowskirt with elastication
- Internal MP3 music pocket (on ages 7 and above only); Internal mesh pockets incl. lens wipe cloth; Reflective detail for enhanced visibility