The AEP Chase Out Jersey by Dare2b is highly functional and smart looking short sleeved cycle jersey. Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with 2006 Tour de France winner, Oscar Pereiro. Made from Dare2b’s heat-busting, sweat-wicking, BODY fabric that’s supremely soft and light to wear. Stretchy and odour-absorbing. Sits close to your skin. 7/8 length venting zip and airy mesh detailing to keep you cool when things are hotting up. Scooped hem with an easy reach three-compartment pocket for stashing snacks and tubes. Reflective trim for early risers and late finishes. Built to perform.
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP); BODY lightweight polyester fabric
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment; Good wicking performance
- Quick drying; Vented mesh panels; Sublimation printed
- 7/8 length centre front venting zip with autolock slider & inner zip guard
- Shaped collar; 3 compartment pockets at rear
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem; Gel gripper tape at centre back hem only