With its host of features, Craghoppers boy's Skepta waterproof and lightweight jacket means they will stay well protected whatever the elements have to offer. The Skepta has some nice design features including the brushed chin guard to give a more comfortable feel and reflective detailing throughout for maximum visibility in the dark, adjustable hood and cuffs allows you to customise your fit when things get rough and 2 zipped pockets allow storage for all your essentials.
The AquaDry Membrane means the jacket benefits from exceptional waterproofing and breathability qualities, coupled with a waterproof zip with inner storm-flap to give maximum comfort and protection.
Craghoppers kids adventure clothing incorporates all Craghoppers best fabric technologies in a range designed especially for young adventurers. Comfortable, practical and hard-wearing for the rough and tumble of the outdoors.
- Grown-on hood with elastic at front sides and velcro adjuster at the back
- 2 zipped lower pockets
- Draw-cord adjusters at sides for sizes 8-9 and above only
- Waterproof zip with inner stormflap
- Self-fabric velcro cuff adjusters
- Brushed chin guard
- Reflective prints
- Fabric: AquaDry Membrane polyester with water resistant finish