Bear Grylls Core Mens Trousers from the Bear range of active clothing have a multitude of pockets to store small essentials securely and close to hand. They are the classic Bear Grylls statement pants with contrasting panels.
Free Standard Delivery: Run Charlie is currently offering FREE standard delivery P&P on all UK deliveries. Select "Free Standard Delivery" in your shopping basket. Your order is delivered normally within 2-3 working days after dispatch.
Express Delivery: Prices start from only £3.95 for all UK deliveries. Your order is normally delivered within 1-2 working days after dispatch.
European and Worldwide Delivery: All international orders to Europe and the rest of the world start from as little as £3.95 per order for delivery and you will receive your order within 3-7 working days. At checkout please choose to enter your address manually and select the relevant country. Enter your worldwide address and delivery option and your international delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
For more information on delivery options please read our delivery information page.
Returns Policy: We want you to be happy every time you shop with us, but if you ever need to return anything, we operate a no quibble returns policy. Please return the item in its original unmarked condition (original bags, tags / hygiene labels attached) with the delivery note enclosed. Please write on your exchange, replace or refund requirements. In the unusual event there is a fault with your item please contact Run Charlie immediately at email@example.com . For more information refer to our returns policy.
1. Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and across your shoulder blades.
2. Waist: Measure around the waist at the height at which you would normally wear your trousers.
3. Seat: Measure around the widest part of the seat approximately 20cm below the waist.
4. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to where your trouser leg is normally worn.
5. Body length: Measure the entire body when standing straight against a wall.